Richard Charnigo, Ph.D.
Professor of Statistics and Biostatistics
University Research Professor, 2014-2015
University of Kentucky
Multidisciplinary Science Building 203
725 Rose Street, University of Kentucky
Lexington, Kentucky 40536-0082
primary e-mail: RJCharn2 at aol.com
secondary e-mail: richard.charnigo at uky.edu
Vita (updated October 2017)
STA 624-001 (Applied Stochastic Processes)
CPH 682-001 (Quantitative Methods for Healthcare Management)
1. If your uky.edu e-mail address forwards to a g.uky.edu address, please be advised that in the past I have had difficulties with e-mails I’ve sent getting bounced. Therefore, please set your “reply to” as your g.uky.edu address when corresponding with me.
2. I am not planning to recruit any new Ph.D. students (as dissertation advisor or co-advisor) until September 2018 at the earliest.
3. I do not recruit Ph.D. students sight-unseen; I recruit them only after they have been admitted to a graduate program at the University of Kentucky and exhibited some promise in their coursework here. Therefore, if you are seeking admission to a graduate program at the University of Kentucky, please contact that program’s Director of Graduate Studies.
4. Some of my views on human subjects research and behavioural interventions have changed over time. Moreover, my co-authorship on a paper which describes human behaviours should not be taken to imply my approval of those behaviours.
5. Support of my research by a funding agency does not imply that I agree with all views or activities of the funding agency. Publication of my work by a journal does not imply that I agree with all views or activities of the journal or publisher.